- This event has passed.
April 21 - April 23
The annual Trash-Off Days will be held for Claremore/Rogers County residents April 21 – 23. Scroll down for info on the Hazardous Waste Event on Saturday, April 23.
District 1: County Commissioner Dan DeLozier
Call (918) 789-2279 with any questions
7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- 6105 S. Industrial Drive, Chelsea
- Pit Stop, aka Sinor’s: Behind store, north of Hwy 20, west side of S. 4230 Rd.
- Claremore: 18955 S. 4150 Rd., north of Grand Lake Mental Health
- Foyil: Shale Pit, on W. 410 Rd., between S. 4170 Rd. and S. 4180 Rd.
District 2: County Commissioner Steve Hendrix
Call (918) 443-2441 with any questions
7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- 6190 E. 400 Rd., Oologah (BRUSH & BRANCHES NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS LOCATION)
District 3: County Commissioner Ron Burrows
Call (918) 341-2380 with any questions
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 2425 S. Warehouse Road, Claremore
- 204 N. Shawnee, Catoosa
- 17614 E. 589 Rd., Inola
County locations accept:
- Home remodeling debris
- Car & light truck tires – rims removed
- Large items too big for a trash can
- Appliances – refrigerant/CFCs removed
- Brush & branches from tree trimming (ONLY AT DISTRICT 1 and 3)
County locations DO NOT accept:
- Household garbage
- Items in trash bags or items small enough to fit in trash bags
- Dead animals
- Paint or paint products
- Caustic/hazardous materials
- Material containing asbestos
- Compressed gas containers
- Any Business or Commercial waste
- Oil, gasoline, diesel, or hydrocarbon
*NOTE: The HAZARDOUS WASTE EVENT is Saturday April 23, 2022, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
LOCATION: Claremore Industrial Park on E. 470 Rd., across from AXH. Look for signs.
The hazardous waste event is your chance to get rid of household pollutants, tires, ammunition, and medication. This is for residential only. No latex paint, commercial waste, radioactive, or biomedical waste.