- This event has passed.
Trash-Off and Hazardous Waste Events
April 16, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until April 18, 2020
The annual Rogers County Trash-Off Event will be held Thursday, April 16 – Saturday, April 18. It is open to residents of Rogers County (no businesses or commercial enterprises). Residents are responsible for unloading their own debris.
Open only for residents of Rogers County. It is not open to businesses or commercial enterprises. Residents are responsible for unloading their own debris.
District 1: County Commissioner Dan DeLozier
Call 918-789-2279 with questions
7:30 am – 3:00 pm
6105 S. Industrial Drive, Chelsea
Sinor’s: Behind store, north of Hwy 20, west side of S. 4230 Rd.
Claremore: 18955 S. 4150 Rd., north of Grand Lake Mental Health
Foyil: Shale Pit, on W 410 Rd., between S. 4170 Rd. and S. 4180 Rd.
District 2: County Commissioner Steve Hendrix
Call 918-443-2441 with any questions
7:30 am – 3:00 pm
6190 E. 400 Rd., Oologah
District 3: County Commissioner Ron Burrows
Call 918-341-2380 with any questions
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
2425 S. Warehouse Road, Claremore
204 N. Shawnee, Catoosa
17614 E. 589 Rd., Inola
All County locations accept:
- Home remodeling debris
- Car & light truck tires – rims removed
- Large items too big for a trash can
- Appliances – refrigerant/CFCs removed
- Brush & branches from tree trimming
County locations DO NOT accept:
- Household garbage
- Items in trash bags or items small enough to fit in trash bags
- Dead animals
- Paint or paint products
- Caustic/hazardous materials
- Material containing asbestos
- Compressed gas containers
- Any Business or Commercial waste
- Oil, gasoline, diesel or hydrocarbon
The annual Hazardous Waste Disposal Event will be held Saturday, April 18, from 8a – 12p.
- LOCATION: Claremore Industrial Park, north side of Lowry Road, across from AXH. From Hwy 66 turn west onto Lowry Road. Turn north onto John Carle Blvd. for the disposal event entrance and continue north to disposal site.
- Bring proof of Rogers County residency.
- Old Medicine DROP OFF: Please bring all unneeded and unused medications for disposal. You can also dispose of needles and syringes. Place needles in plastic container such as bleach or laundry container.
- We Do Not accept TIRES, SMOKE DETECTORS, RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS, ELECTRONICS (COMPUTERS, T.V., ETC.) or METALS AT THIS LOCATION
Call City of Claremore at 918-341-0457 x 209 for hazardous waste questions.