81.7 F

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

RoCo Winter Art Crawl

November 8, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm

The first seasonal RoCo Winter Art Crawl in Claremore is scheduled for Friday, November  8th, 4:00 p.m. – 9 p.m.  The art will be displayed at local businesses and the artists have their choice to sell or just show their art as not for sale (NFS). If they decide to sell they receive 80% of their sales and the remaining 20% of the sales will go to support Healthy Community Partnership and future seasonal art crawls.

The Winter Art Crawl has several artists already lined up to show and/or sell their amazing creations in participating businesses. Cherokee Treasure artist, Clesta Martin-Manley will have paintings for sell and show at Will Rogers Museum and other locations. In addition, several schools have students bringing their art along with many other local artists.

As people browse the art, they will also be able to listen to two local bands playing at Main Street Tavern. Susie McCombs, folk singer/songwriter, will play from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Smoochie Wallus, a soul funk band, will play 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Foundations Behavior Health will sponsor the base fee and the bands have agreed to donate their tips to Healthy Community Partnership.

The following businesses around Claremore will be hosting and displaying the art: Tokyo Steakhouse, Main Street Tavern, She Brews Coffee House, Studio 99, Green Eyes Café, J. Farley’s, and Will Rogers Museum.

Artists of all ages wishing to participate are asked to contact Foundations Behavioral Health at info@foundationsbehavioralhealth.org, or Grace Ballard at 918-283-4388, for information.

This fundraiser event will assist the Healthy Community Partnership (HCP) in its mission is to achieve lasting positive environmental change in Rogers County to prevent substance abuse and promote overall wellness for youth and across the lifespan. HCP was formed in March 2008 to combat substance abuse problems at the community level with a particular emphasis on prescription drug misuse. Through the efforts of HCP members, Rogers County now has nine permanent drop boxes where citizens may safely dispose of unused/unwanted prescription medications and mobile take-back events are now commonplace. Over the years, the coalition member agencies and volunteers have expanded efforts to include underage drinking, tobacco/vape control, improved access to healthy foods, the wellness of younger children, monthly digital newsletters, and healthy living projects such as RoCo Fit, Wednesday Walking PALs and the Will Rogers Park renovation.

The Healthy Community Partnership is planning seasonal art crawls in April, June, Sept, and November each year. They are hoping this will help showcase all the great artists in our community, and also assist them in funding more health promotion programs to make Rogers County a healthier place to live, work, play and visit.


November 8, 2019
4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Category:


Claremore, OK 74017 United States + Google Map