- This event has passed.
Dickens of a Ride
October 4, 2014 @ 6:00 am - 5:00 pm
Come out for a fun trip! Registration information available at www.downtownclaremore.org.
- 6am: Registration
- 8am: Ride
- Boom-a-Rang Rider Breakfast $2.99 (Opens at 6:00 a.m. No reservation required)
- 30, 50, 62 and 100 miles
- 10 mile Lazy Lake Loop
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Rest stops will be well supplied
- Mechanical and SAG support will be provided.
- SAG support ends at 5:00 pm.
- All riders are required to wear an ANSI, CPSC 0r Snell approved helmet.
- Riders are required to obey all traffic laws.
- Registration packets can be picked up at BikeAbout Bicycles (300 W. Will Rogers Blvd.) on Thursday, October 4th until 8:00pm or on the day of the ride starting at 6:00 am.
- Maps of the routes will be provided.
- Be prepared for some hills.
- Riders under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who is also on a bicycle and riding with them.
- Riders under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian sign Ride Release
- Rain or Shine. No Refunds
The Dickens of a Ride supports the programs and projects of Claremore Main Street, Inc. Proceeds from the event will help fund preservation efforts, economic development and special projects including planters, trees, benches and public art.