Opening available with the Industry’s leading Oil & Gas Company!
Night Shift 6pm — 6am
• Set up and operate band saws.
• Operate power saws reciprocating, band or circular to cut materials to required length or contour in accordance with specifications.
• Install saw blades, set stop gauges, saw speeds, etc.
• Position and secure materials on bed of machine using clamping arrangements of fixturing devices; check pilot piece for dimension
• Contour cutting on band saw may require the scribing of cutting lines on materials from templates or the setting of radius pins for circular cuts.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 1+years experience in similar manufacturing environment required.
• Knowledge of use of scales, tape measures and squares.
• Must be mechanically inclined; basic math.
• Must be able to wind with hands and stand for duration of shift, lifting up to 20-50lbs.
• Bending and heavy lifting required.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.