- A Review of ‘His Nineteenth Year’
- Open Houses – Weekend of January 19th
- Motivation Monday: Here’s Where Change Comes From
- RoCo Fit Returns in March: Let’s Get Moving, Claremore!
- Eat at Chick-fil-A Claremore and Support Legacy Christian School!
- Sign Up Now for Girls Softball in Claremore!
- Oklahoma Strong Blood Drive Begins Thursday
- Meteorologist Coming to Claremore!
Events List Navigation
Chamber members are invited to attend the annual awards banquet at Rogers State University's Carolyn Taylor Center (formerly Centennial Center) to honor member achievements made throughout 2017! Immediately following the banquet is the 53rd Gridiron; a performance filled with fun jokes about the mishaps and news in our area - it's Claremore meets Saturday Night Live! The banquet will be held on January 27 at 6p. Individual and corporate table reservations are now available. Learn more and make your reservations today by…Find out more »
The 11th annual Me and My Guy Dance is on the books for Saturday, February 24! This is a long-standing tradition in Claremore that began in 2007. The idea is that fathers and father figures take their daughters out to set the standard for how they expect their girls to be treated on a date. In 2017, the event was near capacity at the RSU Grand Ballroom in the Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center (formerly Centennial Center). This will likely be…Find out more »