- Claremore Hosts District Planning Dream Workshop
- Blessed Mamas Can be Stressed Mamas
- Claremore Football Live Broadcast Sept 21st 7:00 pm Claremore vs. Collinsville
- Come See What Scouts is All About!
- Looking for a new home? Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area
- Searching for a Cure, Every Dollar Counts!
- Claremore Offers Child Loss Support Group
- Claremore Author and Illustrator Team Up to Release Children’s Book
Events List Navigation
ZipperQ 7 will be held on October 6 at the Claremore Expo. The event is FREE to attend. The family-friendly event will include a killer barbecue competition, FREE kids games, LIVE music and a cornhole tournament! ZipperQ 7 is a fundraiser benefitting FOP research. All funds raised from ZipperQ 7 go directly the IFOPA. Funds from the event help fund research for FOP. For more information of FOP, go to www.ZipperQ.com or www.IFOPA.org Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP) is one of the rarest, most disabling…Find out more »