- Claremore’s Food Truck Thursday Smashes into New Season
- Sign up for Summer Reading in Claremore on June 1
- Summer Reading Kicks Off at Claremore Library
- Claremore Rodeo Drawing Top Cowboys
- Tomorrow is the day! Claremore’s Will Rogers Stampede Rodeo Goes for 5X Small Rodeo of the Year
- Summer of 2018’s ‘Must See’ Movies
- We’ve got the ‘Right Choice’ for Roofing in Claremore
- How to Get a FREE Sno-Cone in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
Winter Barn Sale
February 1 @ 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 7:00am, repeating until February 3, 2018
February 1 – Saturday, February 3, rain or shine. Hours for the sale are 7a – 5:30p. All proceeds benefit farming missions, to start flocks and wool mills in remote locations.
The sale will be held indoors at the Tour Barn at Shepherd’s Cross, which is just north of Claremore at 16792 E. 450 Rd. The space is heated and there’s a fireplace, so you can be toasty warm while you shop. Free cider and hot beverages available for shoppers.
Items for the sale are donated by many families and include the following: appliances, antiques, furniture, dressers, tables, chairs, housewares; children, infant, teen, men and women clothing; books; DVDs; farm and garden items; children’s games and toys; home decorator items, bedding, office supplies, collectibles and much more.
Pictures of some sale items can be found on our facebook page the week of the sale.
Heart of the Shepherd is a public Christian non-profit organization; 501C3. The mission of Heart of the Shepherd is to teach about agriculture and its relationship to the Bible, both locally and globally and has been operating for over 10 years.
Proceeds will benefit the 2018 agricultural based mission outreach to orphanages, and rural impoverished peoples. 100% of funds from the barn sale will go directly towards these projects.
- Wool Mill cost is $1,000 each
- Starter Flocks are $500 each
- Educational outreach for each nation is approximately $500 per class.
- Donations graciously accepted for the Garage/Barn Sale
- Monetary Donations towards these missions greatly appreciated
- In addition, the following activities are available at the farm, on a donation basis:
- Tour the educational & interactive Farm Museum & Silo
- Tour the Bible Garden – guided or self-guided tours
- Shepherd’s Shop will be open, featuring a host of “woolly” and farm related handmade gifts made by Shepherd’s Cross and over 50 local crafters.
- Additionally the shop features a mission section; purchases made in this section of the store return 100% of the sale price to missionaries and mission organizations. These handmade items come from missions directly supported by Heart of the Shepherd around the world (including Afghanistan, India, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Germany, Malawi, Thailand, Africa, Russia, Uganda)
- Shepherd’s Cross features farm fresh, Animal Welfare Approved, pasture raised, free range, chemical free American lamb meat, and beef.
- Farm Fresh honey & Farm Raised walnuts and pecans
- Spinning and Wool Mill demonstration
- Shepherd’s Cross is an accredited Agritourism facility, a Made in Oklahoma Company, a producer for the Oklahoma Food Co-op, and is Animal Welfare Approved.
- Visit our website: ShepherdsCross.com
- Visit our online stores:ShepherdsCross.Biz and www.HeartoftheShepherd.Biz