- Roosa School Supplies List: 2nd Grade
- Roosa School Supplies List: 1st Grade
- Myers Begins Tenure with the Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce
- I Wish More People Would…
- New Hours for Claremore Market!
- Be a Mentor for a Claremore Kiddo!
- Claremore Chamber is Hiring
- Claremore Football Hosts Annual Pigskin Pigout
- This event has passed.
Wild Onion Feast
March 24 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$15
The Indian Women’s Pocahontas Club is hosting their popular Wild Onion Feast on Saturday, March 24. The luncheon will be at the Claremore Senior Citizens Center (475 E. Blue Starr) from noon until 2p.
The menu includes wild onions, salt pork, corn, ham, hominy, fry bread with honey, and grape dumplings. There will be a dessert auction and a silent auction, as well.
Cost is $15 for adults and $5 for children. Tickets available at the door or you may call Ollie Starr at 918-760-7499 or Debra West at 918-760-0813. Proceeds benefit the Pocahontas Club scholarship fund.
Native dress is welcome!