- Claremore Hosts District Planning Dream Workshop
- Blessed Mamas Can be Stressed Mamas
- Claremore Football Live Broadcast Sept 21st 7:00 pm Claremore vs. Collinsville
- Come See What Scouts is All About!
- Looking for a new home? Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area
- Searching for a Cure, Every Dollar Counts!
- Claremore Offers Child Loss Support Group
- Claremore Author and Illustrator Team Up to Release Children’s Book
- This event has passed.
The Longest Day Block Party
June 21 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Longest Day is all about love for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease. To celebrate The Longest Day, Brookdale Claremore is having a Block Party that is open to the public. They will have free hot dogs, snow cones, drinks, carnival games, a bounce house and more in the Brookdale Claremore parking lot on Thursday, June 21st from 4pm-7pm.
At this event, you can sign up to join an Alzheimer’s Walk Team. They will also be raising money for the Alzheimer’s Association by having a dunk tank where you can pay for your favorite (or least favorite?) member of the Leadership Team to get dunked!
Bring the entire family and help Brookdale raise funds for this amazing cause!!! Overflow parking available at First United Methodist Church.