- Claremore Restaurant Getting a New Look
- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- Be a Literacy Tutor in Claremore!
- Claremore, a Sweet Unicorn Needs Your Help!
- Take Sheep Shearing School in Claremore!
- New Look, New Night for the Claremore Rodeo
- Dispose of your Meds Properly at Claremore Event
- Buy Rustic Cuff and Support Claremore Organization
- This event has passed.
State of the City
January 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$15
The first quarter State of the City Luncheon will be held on January 17 at 11a at the RSU Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center (formerly Centennial Center). There will be a presentation by Mayor Bill Flanagan followed by a Q&A session with City Manager Jim Thomas.
Cost for the luncheon is $15 per person, or you can reserve a table of eight for $250. You must RSVP by calling 918-341-2818 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 12.