- Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area!
- Check Out Cars & Coffee in Claremore
- Meet Ronica Warden: Claremore Realtor, Fundraiser, and Survivor
- Claremore Offers FREE Youth Softball Clinics
- Enjoy Carnival Fun in Claremore this Weekend!
- Claremore Hosts FREE Youth Baseball Clinics!
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Claremore’s Favorite Irish-American Pub!
- Claremore Community Theatre Schedules Auditions
- This event has passed.
State of the City
January 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$15
The first quarter State of the City Luncheon will be held on January 17 at 11a at the RSU Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center (formerly Centennial Center). There will be a presentation by Mayor Bill Flanagan followed by a Q&A session with City Manager Jim Thomas.
Cost for the luncheon is $15 per person, or you can reserve a table of eight for $250. You must RSVP by calling 918-341-2818 or emailing email@example.com no later than January 12.