- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- Claremore’s Newest Restaurant is FABULOUS
- Claremore Dentist Offering Special on Migraine Relief
- FREE Parenting Workshop Offered in Claremore
- RoCo Fit Starts in August: Get Moving, Claremore!
- Enjoy a FREE Movie and Game Night in Claremore!
- Claremore Men’s Store Donates to Volunteers for Youth
- Save the Date for Claremore High School’s Freshman Orientation
- This event has passed.
State of the City
January 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$15
The first quarter State of the City Luncheon will be held on January 17 at 11a at the RSU Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center (formerly Centennial Center). There will be a presentation by Mayor Bill Flanagan followed by a Q&A session with City Manager Jim Thomas.
Cost for the luncheon is $15 per person, or you can reserve a table of eight for $250. You must RSVP by calling 918-341-2818 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 12.