- Sibshops and Respite Offered in Claremore
- Claremore Main Street Expands Grant Opportunities Downtown
- Motivation Monday: What Motivates You?
- Claremore Hosts District Planning Dream Workshop
- Blessed Mamas Can be Stressed Mamas
- Claremore Football Live Broadcast Sept 21st 7:00 pm Claremore vs. Collinsville
- Come See What Scouts is All About!
- Looking for a new home? Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area
- This event has passed.
State of the City
January 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$15
The first quarter State of the City Luncheon will be held on January 17 at 11a at the RSU Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center (formerly Centennial Center). There will be a presentation by Mayor Bill Flanagan followed by a Q&A session with City Manager Jim Thomas.
Cost for the luncheon is $15 per person, or you can reserve a table of eight for $250. You must RSVP by calling 918-341-2818 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 12.