- A Review of ‘His Nineteenth Year’
- Open Houses – Weekend of January 19th
- Motivation Monday: Here’s Where Change Comes From
- RoCo Fit Returns in March: Let’s Get Moving, Claremore!
- Eat at Chick-fil-A Claremore and Support Legacy Christian School!
- Sign Up Now for Girls Softball in Claremore!
- Oklahoma Strong Blood Drive Begins Thursday
- Meteorologist Coming to Claremore!
- This event has passed.
State of the City
January 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$15
The first quarter State of the City Luncheon will be held on January 17 at 11a at the RSU Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center (formerly Centennial Center). There will be a presentation by Mayor Bill Flanagan followed by a Q&A session with City Manager Jim Thomas.
Cost for the luncheon is $15 per person, or you can reserve a table of eight for $250. You must RSVP by calling 918-341-2818 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 12.