- Woolly Weekend Offers Something for Everyone in Claremore!
- 1st Saturday in Downtown Claremore: Easter Bunny!
- Ready to See Some Dogs, Claremore?
- Special Olympics Returns to Claremore!
- Gowns and Dresses Wanted, Claremore!
- FREE Garage Sale Weekend in Claremore!
- Claremore Welcomes Bama CEO
- Cajun Cook-Off this Saturday in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
State of Education Luncheon
March 23 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm$15
The Claremore Chamber is hosting the State of Education luncheon on Thursday, March 23, at the RSU Centennial Center. Lunch will be served at 11:45a.
Guest speakers are Mike McClaren, Superintendent of Claremore Public Schools, Fred Probis, NTC Superintendent, and Dr. Larry Rice, RSU President.
Admission is $15 per person. RSVP by calling 918-341-2828 or emailing Nancy@claremore.org no later than March 18.