- A Review of ‘His Nineteenth Year’
- Open Houses – Weekend of January 19th
- Motivation Monday: Here’s Where Change Comes From
- RoCo Fit Returns in March: Let’s Get Moving, Claremore!
- Eat at Chick-fil-A Claremore and Support Legacy Christian School!
- Sign Up Now for Girls Softball in Claremore!
- Oklahoma Strong Blood Drive Begins Thursday
- Meteorologist Coming to Claremore!
- This event has passed.
State of Education Luncheon
March 23, 2017 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm$15
The Claremore Chamber is hosting the State of Education luncheon on Thursday, March 23, at the RSU Centennial Center. Lunch will be served at 11:45a.
Guest speakers are Mike McClaren, Superintendent of Claremore Public Schools, Fred Probis, NTC Superintendent, and Dr. Larry Rice, RSU President.
Admission is $15 per person. RSVP by calling 918-341-2828 or emailing Nancy@claremore.org no later than March 18.