- FREE Fishing and Family Fun in Claremore!
- Claremore Runners Partner with Pryor
- Brisket & Beats at Totem Pole Music Fest
- Get Tickets Now for Claremore Culture Crawl!
- Claremore Open House Today!
- Visit Claremore Wins Tourism Awards!
- Claremore, What are All Those Weird Poles by the Railroad Crossings?
- Summer in Claremore: We’ve Got Something for Everyone!
- This event has passed.
State of Education Luncheon
March 23 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm$15
The Claremore Chamber is hosting the State of Education luncheon on Thursday, March 23, at the RSU Centennial Center. Lunch will be served at 11:45a.
Guest speakers are Mike McClaren, Superintendent of Claremore Public Schools, Fred Probis, NTC Superintendent, and Dr. Larry Rice, RSU President.
Admission is $15 per person. RSVP by calling 918-341-2828 or emailing Nancy@claremore.org no later than March 18.