- Claremore Men’s Store Donates to Volunteers for Youth
- Save the Date for Claremore High School’s Freshman Orientation
- Light of Hope Opens Claremore Location, Hosts Open House
- VBS Party and Registration in Claremore Today!
- Claremore Museum Launches New Exhibit
- Claremore Ladies, You’re Invited to a Girls Night Out!
- Claremore Hosts 4th of July Extravaganza at Claremore Lake
- RSU in Claremore Offers Tons of Softball Camp Opportunities!
- This event has passed.
State of Education Luncheon
March 23, 2017 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm$15
The Claremore Chamber is hosting the State of Education luncheon on Thursday, March 23, at the RSU Centennial Center. Lunch will be served at 11:45a.
Guest speakers are Mike McClaren, Superintendent of Claremore Public Schools, Fred Probis, NTC Superintendent, and Dr. Larry Rice, RSU President.
Admission is $15 per person. RSVP by calling 918-341-2828 or emailing Nancy@claremore.org no later than March 18.