- Motivation Monday: Break Up with Bad Eating Habits
- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- Help Claremore Main Street WIN!
- Claremore Hosts Respite Day for Siblings
- Claremore Man Gets First Haircut in Over a Year at The Haberdashery
- Claremore Offers Summer Day Camps for Kids
- Claremore FFA Greenhouse is Open for Business!
- Claremore Market Schedules Grand Opening Celebration
- This event has passed.
State of Education Luncheon
March 23, 2017 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm$15
The Claremore Chamber is hosting the State of Education luncheon on Thursday, March 23, at the RSU Centennial Center. Lunch will be served at 11:45a.
Guest speakers are Mike McClaren, Superintendent of Claremore Public Schools, Fred Probis, NTC Superintendent, and Dr. Larry Rice, RSU President.
Admission is $15 per person. RSVP by calling 918-341-2828 or emailing Nancy@claremore.org no later than March 18.