- Motivation Monday: Morning Habits
- Historic Military Vehicles Coming to Claremore!
- Area Open Houses – Weekend of Sept. 22nd
- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- FREE Basketball Clinics for Kids in Claremore!
- Downtown Claremore Facade Grant Applications Due Sept. 30
- Claremore Kids are Walking to School!
- Awesome Culture Crawl Coming to Claremore: Live Music!
- This event has passed.
State of Education Luncheon
March 23 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm$15
The Claremore Chamber is hosting the State of Education luncheon on Thursday, March 23, at the RSU Centennial Center. Lunch will be served at 11:45a.
Guest speakers are Mike McClaren, Superintendent of Claremore Public Schools, Fred Probis, NTC Superintendent, and Dr. Larry Rice, RSU President.
Admission is $15 per person. RSVP by calling 918-341-2828 or emailing Nancy@claremore.org no later than March 18.