- How to Hire in Claremore
- Ready for a Giant Slip ‘n Slide, Claremore?
- Motivation Monday: How to Skip the Vending Machines
- Moms, You’re Doing a Good Job
- Hacks to Make House Cleaning Easier
- Downtown Claremore to Set up a Carnival
- How You Can Help a Claremore Food Pantry
- Meet Claremore’s New Dentist: Dr. Pahle and His Pearly Whites!
- This event has passed.
State of Education Luncheon
March 23 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm$15
The Claremore Chamber is hosting the State of Education luncheon on Thursday, March 23, at the RSU Centennial Center. Lunch will be served at 11:45a.
Guest speakers are Mike McClaren, Superintendent of Claremore Public Schools, Fred Probis, NTC Superintendent, and Dr. Larry Rice, RSU President.
Admission is $15 per person. RSVP by calling 918-341-2828 or emailing Nancy@claremore.org no later than March 18.