- Open Houses – Weekend of November 17
- Let’s Line the Streets for the Claremore Zebras!
- Give Claremore Kids a Christmas with Carol’s Place Angel Tree
- Awesome Christmas Gift Idea in Claremore!
- Claremore Bands Announce Holiday Concert
- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- Claremore Cheer Challenge This Weekend!
- Enjoy a Lamb Lunch in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
State of Education Luncheon
March 23 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm$15
The Claremore Chamber is hosting the State of Education luncheon on Thursday, March 23, at the RSU Centennial Center. Lunch will be served at 11:45a.
Guest speakers are Mike McClaren, Superintendent of Claremore Public Schools, Fred Probis, NTC Superintendent, and Dr. Larry Rice, RSU President.
Admission is $15 per person. RSVP by calling 918-341-2828 or emailing Nancy@claremore.org no later than March 18.