- Roosa School Supplies List: 2nd Grade
- Roosa School Supplies List: 1st Grade
- Myers Begins Tenure with the Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce
- I Wish More People Would…
- New Hours for Claremore Market!
- Be a Mentor for a Claremore Kiddo!
- Claremore Chamber is Hiring
- Claremore Football Hosts Annual Pigskin Pigout
- This event has passed.
Stampede Rodeo Parade
May 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Stampede Rodeo Week kicks off with the parade. Claremore Reveille Rotary invites everyone to join the fun starting with the Stampede Rodeo Parade on Saturday, May 19. Parade line-up will start at 1pm in the north parking lot of the Claremore Expo Center. The parade will leave at 2pm and follow the normal city parade route heading east on Will Rogers Boulevard and ending at Gazebo Park.
Hosting the parade this year, the Reveille Rotary Club is excited to be part of a Claremore tradition. “The Will Rogers Stampede Rodeo is a mainstay in Claremore, and we are glad to join the fun,” said Ron McVicar, club president. “Our club is always looking for ways to serve the community and this is a great way to take part in an award-winning event.”
There is no entry fee and the parade will offer a variety of entry categories, such as floats, marching bands, drill teams/scout groups, car clubs, equestrian groups, political candidates and special entries like civic organizations and celebrities. Entry forms can be found at www.claremorereveille.com or by calling the Claremore Expo Center at 918-342-5357.