- Sibshops and Respite Offered in Claremore
- Claremore Main Street Expands Grant Opportunities Downtown
- Motivation Monday: What Motivates You?
- Claremore Hosts District Planning Dream Workshop
- Blessed Mamas Can be Stressed Mamas
- Claremore Football Live Broadcast Sept 21st 7:00 pm Claremore vs. Collinsville
- Come See What Scouts is All About!
- Looking for a new home? Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area
- This event has passed.
St. Paddy’s Street Party
March 16 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Main Street Tavern Parking Lot, 116 N. Missouri Ave.
St. Paddy’s Party attendees will enjoy great local, Irish bands and dancers, while partaking of delicious food and a fun atmosphere at the outdoor party! Admission the event is free and open to the public.
Those who imbibe can purchase refreshing beer (Guinness & Guinness Blonde) , whiskey and spirits in a limited outdoor menu. Guests can also purchase brat dogs outside during the event. Inside the Tavern, guests can enjoy a limited food menu and a full-service bar.
A specialty St. Paddy’s Day Party cup, which gets you a dollar off each of your beers at the party, will be on sale for $5. Additionally, T-shirts and trinkets will be on sale as well.
For entertainment at the RAK Tool Supply Stage, the Vintage Wildflowers will perform as well as the Goode Academy of Irish Dancing, back for a fourth year, will showcase Irish dance for all ages. Finally, the ever-popular Timothy O’Brian’s Celtic Cheer end the night on stage! They are a local favorite with a joyous sound.
Don’t miss the fun night out in downtown Claremore!