- Open House Listings for the Claremore Area – Nov. 18th
- Claremore, Learn How to Handle Grief this Holiday Season
- Come to the Claremore MOH for the Andy Payne Dedication!
- Claremore Garage Sales this Weekend
- Choose Your Christmas Angel in Claremore!
- Santa is Coming to Claremore!
- Shop Local and Save Gas with the Holiday Trolley in Claremore!
- You’re Invited to Claremore’s Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony!
- This event has passed.
St. Paddy’s Street Party
March 16 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Main Street Tavern Parking Lot, 116 N. Missouri Ave.
St. Paddy’s Party attendees will enjoy great local, Irish bands and dancers, while partaking of delicious food and a fun atmosphere at the outdoor party! Admission the event is free and open to the public.
Those who imbibe can purchase refreshing beer (Guinness & Guinness Blonde) , whiskey and spirits in a limited outdoor menu. Guests can also purchase brat dogs outside during the event. Inside the Tavern, guests can enjoy a limited food menu and a full-service bar.
A specialty St. Paddy’s Day Party cup, which gets you a dollar off each of your beers at the party, will be on sale for $5. Additionally, T-shirts and trinkets will be on sale as well.
For entertainment at the RAK Tool Supply Stage, the Vintage Wildflowers will perform as well as the Goode Academy of Irish Dancing, back for a fourth year, will showcase Irish dance for all ages. Finally, the ever-popular Timothy O’Brian’s Celtic Cheer end the night on stage! They are a local favorite with a joyous sound.
Don’t miss the fun night out in downtown Claremore!