- Claremore’s Food Truck Thursday Smashes into New Season
- Sign up for Summer Reading in Claremore on June 1
- Summer Reading Kicks Off at Claremore Library
- Claremore Rodeo Drawing Top Cowboys
- Tomorrow is the day! Claremore’s Will Rogers Stampede Rodeo Goes for 5X Small Rodeo of the Year
- Summer of 2018’s ‘Must See’ Movies
- We’ve got the ‘Right Choice’ for Roofing in Claremore
- How to Get a FREE Sno-Cone in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
St. Paddy’s Street Party
March 16 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Main Street Tavern Parking Lot, 116 N. Missouri Ave.
St. Paddy’s Party attendees will enjoy great local, Irish bands and dancers, while partaking of delicious food and a fun atmosphere at the outdoor party! Admission the event is free and open to the public.
Those who imbibe can purchase refreshing beer (Guinness & Guinness Blonde) , whiskey and spirits in a limited outdoor menu. Guests can also purchase brat dogs outside during the event. Inside the Tavern, guests can enjoy a limited food menu and a full-service bar.
A specialty St. Paddy’s Day Party cup, which gets you a dollar off each of your beers at the party, will be on sale for $5. Additionally, T-shirts and trinkets will be on sale as well.
For entertainment at the RAK Tool Supply Stage, the Vintage Wildflowers will perform as well as the Goode Academy of Irish Dancing, back for a fourth year, will showcase Irish dance for all ages. Finally, the ever-popular Timothy O’Brian’s Celtic Cheer end the night on stage! They are a local favorite with a joyous sound.
Don’t miss the fun night out in downtown Claremore!