- Claremore Men’s Store Donates to Volunteers for Youth
- Save the Date for Claremore High School’s Freshman Orientation
- Light of Hope Opens Claremore Location, Hosts Open House
- VBS Party and Registration in Claremore Today!
- Claremore Museum Launches New Exhibit
- Claremore Ladies, You’re Invited to a Girls Night Out!
- Claremore Hosts 4th of July Extravaganza at Claremore Lake
- RSU in Claremore Offers Tons of Softball Camp Opportunities!
- This event has passed.
Spaghetti Dinner Benefit
March 31, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sherri Ladd has been a teacher at Justus-Tiawah for more than 22 years. Ms. Ladd has recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Throughout the years, Ms. Ladd has touched the lives of hundreds of students and parents. She has supported and helped this community for many years.
Please come show your support at a spaghetti dinner and auction event on March 31. The benefit will be held at Justus-Tiawah North Campus Cafeteria. Dinner (and homemade desserts!) will be served from 5p – 8p. Silent auction will run from 5p – 7:30p and live auction will begin at 7p.
All proceeds will be given directly to Ms. Ladd.
If you would like more information or to donate an auction item, please contact Megan Moseley at email@example.com or Adam Klucevsek at firstname.lastname@example.org