- Woolly Weekend Offers Something for Everyone in Claremore!
- 1st Saturday in Downtown Claremore: Easter Bunny!
- Ready to See Some Dogs, Claremore?
- Special Olympics Returns to Claremore!
- Gowns and Dresses Wanted, Claremore!
- FREE Garage Sale Weekend in Claremore!
- Claremore Welcomes Bama CEO
- Cajun Cook-Off this Saturday in Claremore!
Spaghetti Dinner Benefit
March 31 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sherri Ladd has been a teacher at Justus-Tiawah for more than 22 years. Ms. Ladd has recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Throughout the years, Ms. Ladd has touched the lives of hundreds of students and parents. She has supported and helped this community for many years.
Please come show your support at a spaghetti dinner and auction event on March 31. The benefit will be held at Justus-Tiawah North Campus Cafeteria. Dinner (and homemade desserts!) will be served from 5p – 8p. Silent auction will run from 5p – 7:30p and live auction will begin at 7p.
All proceeds will be given directly to Ms. Ladd.
If you would like more information or to donate an auction item, please contact Megan Moseley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Adam Klucevsek at email@example.com