- Motivation Monday: Morning Habits
- Historic Military Vehicles Coming to Claremore!
- Area Open Houses – Weekend of Sept. 22nd
- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- FREE Basketball Clinics for Kids in Claremore!
- Downtown Claremore Facade Grant Applications Due Sept. 30
- Claremore Kids are Walking to School!
- Awesome Culture Crawl Coming to Claremore: Live Music!
- This event has passed.
Spaghetti Dinner Benefit
March 31 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sherri Ladd has been a teacher at Justus-Tiawah for more than 22 years. Ms. Ladd has recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Throughout the years, Ms. Ladd has touched the lives of hundreds of students and parents. She has supported and helped this community for many years.
Please come show your support at a spaghetti dinner and auction event on March 31. The benefit will be held at Justus-Tiawah North Campus Cafeteria. Dinner (and homemade desserts!) will be served from 5p – 8p. Silent auction will run from 5p – 7:30p and live auction will begin at 7p.
All proceeds will be given directly to Ms. Ladd.
If you would like more information or to donate an auction item, please contact Megan Moseley at email@example.com or Adam Klucevsek at firstname.lastname@example.org