- FREE Fishing and Family Fun in Claremore!
- Claremore Runners Partner with Pryor
- Brisket & Beats at Totem Pole Music Fest
- Get Tickets Now for Claremore Culture Crawl!
- Claremore Open House Today!
- Visit Claremore Wins Tourism Awards!
- Claremore, What are All Those Weird Poles by the Railroad Crossings?
- Summer in Claremore: We’ve Got Something for Everyone!
- This event has passed.
Spaghetti Dinner Benefit
March 31 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sherri Ladd has been a teacher at Justus-Tiawah for more than 22 years. Ms. Ladd has recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Throughout the years, Ms. Ladd has touched the lives of hundreds of students and parents. She has supported and helped this community for many years.
Please come show your support at a spaghetti dinner and auction event on March 31. The benefit will be held at Justus-Tiawah North Campus Cafeteria. Dinner (and homemade desserts!) will be served from 5p – 8p. Silent auction will run from 5p – 7:30p and live auction will begin at 7p.
All proceeds will be given directly to Ms. Ladd.
If you would like more information or to donate an auction item, please contact Megan Moseley at email@example.com or Adam Klucevsek at firstname.lastname@example.org