- Claremore Garage Sales this Weekend
- Hillcats Men’s Basketball Hires Carter as Assistant Coach
- Help Claremore Kids Learn to Love Reading: Volunteers Wanted
- RoCo Training Center Now Hiring in Claremore
- Coldwell Banker Open House List July 21-22
- Be an Apprentice at Shepherd’s Cross in Claremore!
- Claremore Volleyball Camp is Next Week!
- Tom’s Take: Ant-Man and the Wasp
- This event has passed.
Sequoyah Quarterback Club Bass Fishing Tournament
July 14 @ 6:00 am - 12:00 pm$40
Teams are to meet at Redbud Boat Ramp at Oologah Lake. Numbers will be drawn to determine take off order. Take off will be at 6:30a.
Cost is $40 per boat; pay at tournament. Payouts will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Big Bass. Proceeds benefit Sequoyah Eagles football team.
2 people per boat
3 fish limit; fish must be alive
Must have boat at ramp by noon to weigh fish
For more info, please call Brian Price at 918-407-2630 or Kenny Bilby at 918-770-5531.