- Win a Michael Kors Bag at Carol’s Place in Claremore!
- Open House Listings for the Claremore Area – Nov. 18th
- Claremore, Learn How to Handle Grief this Holiday Season
- Come to the Claremore MOH for the Andy Payne Dedication!
- Claremore Garage Sales this Weekend
- Choose Your Christmas Angel in Claremore!
- Santa is Coming to Claremore!
- Shop Local and Save Gas with the Holiday Trolley in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
Sequoyah Quarterback Club Bass Fishing Tournament
July 14 @ 6:00 am - 12:00 pm$40
Teams are to meet at Redbud Boat Ramp at Oologah Lake. Numbers will be drawn to determine take off order. Take off will be at 6:30a.
Cost is $40 per boat; pay at tournament. Payouts will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Big Bass. Proceeds benefit Sequoyah Eagles football team.
2 people per boat
3 fish limit; fish must be alive
Must have boat at ramp by noon to weigh fish
For more info, please call Brian Price at 918-407-2630 or Kenny Bilby at 918-770-5531.