- Claremore Hosts District Planning Dream Workshop
- Blessed Mamas Can be Stressed Mamas
- Claremore Football Live Broadcast Sept 21st 7:00 pm Claremore vs. Collinsville
- Come See What Scouts is All About!
- Looking for a new home? Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area
- Searching for a Cure, Every Dollar Counts!
- Claremore Offers Child Loss Support Group
- Claremore Author and Illustrator Team Up to Release Children’s Book
- This event has passed.
Sequoyah Quarterback Club Bass Fishing Tournament
July 14 @ 6:00 am - 12:00 pm$40
Teams are to meet at Redbud Boat Ramp at Oologah Lake. Numbers will be drawn to determine take off order. Take off will be at 6:30a.
Cost is $40 per boat; pay at tournament. Payouts will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Big Bass. Proceeds benefit Sequoyah Eagles football team.
2 people per boat
3 fish limit; fish must be alive
Must have boat at ramp by noon to weigh fish
For more info, please call Brian Price at 918-407-2630 or Kenny Bilby at 918-770-5531.