- Grab Buddy’s Breakfast in Claremore!
- Golfers and Sponsors Needed for Claremore Golf Tournament
- Claremore Invited to ‘Volunteers for Youth’ Luncheon
- Special Encore Performance February 3rd, ‘His Nineteenth Year’
- Claremore Citizens Police Academy: Apply Now!
- Grant Opportunity Open to Downtown Claremore Businesses
- Claremore Goes West: Doing New Things
- Claremore Jam Night Scheduled for February 2
- This event has passed.
November 17, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:30am, repeating until November 18, 2017
Rogers State University invites alumni, friends and Hillcat fans of all ages to its Homecoming 2017 celebrations on Nov. 17 and 18 in Claremore.
Public homecoming activities start the night of Friday, Nov. 17, at the Claremore Expo Center West Bend with a bonfire, pep rally and showing of the family-friendly basketball movie, “Space Jam.” The bonfire and pep rally will start at 5:30 p.m., Friday, Nov. 17, with participants able to meet the Hillcat men’s and women’s basketball teams, see the RSU Cheer and Dance squads, and enjoy food from food trucks and vendors at the Claremore Expo Center West Bend area.
Saturday’s activities start at 11:30 a.m. with the Hillcat Tailgating Party, a pre-game, family-friendly celebration featuring a photo booth, inflatables and games held outside the Claremore Expo Center where the basketball games will be played.
The Friday night activities and pre-game tailgating are free and open to the public.
A new addition to this year’s homecoming tailgate will be a Corn Hole Tournament. Interested participants must preregister their team of two at www.rsu.edu/homecoming. Cost to enter the tournament is $10 per team.
Hillcat basketball teams will face off against Bacone and Central Christian University, with the women’s game tipping off at 2 p.m. and the men’s game following at 4 p.m.