- This event has passed.
Rogers County Farmers Market
June 27 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 7:00am on Saturday, repeating until September 27, 2020
Since food access is considered essential, the Rogers County Farmers Market will still open on May 2, 2020 at Lynn Riggs Park. The hours of the market will be 7 a.m. – 11 a.m. Measures taken will ensure the Rogers Country Farmers Market is a safe, healthy environment for both the customers and the vendors while providing food access to those in our area. The following will apply:
- Only vendors with “essential” products will sell at the market until the COVID-19 pandemic has settled down. Products that are considered essential are any products that can be consumed (honeys, jams, salsas, vegetables, meats, eggs, baked goods, etc.), plants that are fruit bearing or herbs, and homemade soaps.
- The market has purchased face shields and gloves for the vendors at the market. Only the vendors will be allowed to touch products.
- Vendor booths will be set up 6 feet apart to help with social-distancing.
- A hand washing station will be available for both the vendors and the customers at the entrance of the market.
- The market will be setup with a one-way entrance and one-way exit. Customers will enter on the north end of the street near 4th Street and the number of customers in the market will be tracked and limited. Customers will exit on the south end of the street near Will Rogers Boulevard.
Signs will encourage customers to wash their hands often and to wash their products when they arrive home.
Please note that things are constantly changing and these plans may also change. Despite the challenges, the Market Advisory Board and staff are excited be able to allow locally grown and produced food to those in our community.
More information about the market can be found on the Rogers County Farmer’s Market Facebook page.