- Sibshops and Respite Offered in Claremore
- Claremore Main Street Expands Grant Opportunities Downtown
- Motivation Monday: What Motivates You?
- Claremore Hosts District Planning Dream Workshop
- Blessed Mamas Can be Stressed Mamas
- Claremore Football Live Broadcast Sept 21st 7:00 pm Claremore vs. Collinsville
- Come See What Scouts is All About!
- Looking for a new home? Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area
- This event has passed.
Rhea Lana’s Children’s Consignment Event
An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until March 14, 2018
It’s official! Rhea Lana’s of Owasso-Claremore will be returning to the Claremore Conference Center for their spring sale. If you haven’t checked out the sale, YOU SHOULD. Rhea Lana is the nation’s largest children’s consignment sale, offering toys, clothing, baby items, and more…basically everything you could possibly want or need if you have kids.
The sale will run March 11 – 14. Drop-off for consignors will be Friday, March 9. Be sure to follow the Rhea Lana’s of Owasso-Claremore facebook page for updates and to find out how you can shop the pre-sale for the best deals! Consignors and volunteers will be needed, too.
Also, start cleaning out your kiddo’s closet now!