- Claremore, a Sweet Unicorn Needs Your Help!
- Iconic Claremore Restaurant is Closing…
- Take Sheep Shearing School in Claremore!
- New Look, New Night for the Claremore Rodeo
- Dispose of your Meds Properly at Claremore Event
- Buy Rustic Cuff and Support Claremore Organization
- Claremore Hosts Hillcat Run at RSU
- Claremore Senior Receives Prestigious Scholarship
- This event has passed.
Rhea Lana’s Children’s Consignment Event
An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until March 14, 2018
It’s official! Rhea Lana’s of Owasso-Claremore will be returning to the Claremore Conference Center for their spring sale. If you haven’t checked out the sale, YOU SHOULD. Rhea Lana is the nation’s largest children’s consignment sale, offering toys, clothing, baby items, and more…basically everything you could possibly want or need if you have kids.
The sale will run March 11 – 14. Drop-off for consignors will be Friday, March 9. Be sure to follow the Rhea Lana’s of Owasso-Claremore facebook page for updates and to find out how you can shop the pre-sale for the best deals! Consignors and volunteers will be needed, too.
Also, start cleaning out your kiddo’s closet now!