- Sibshops and Respite Offered in Claremore
- Claremore Main Street Expands Grant Opportunities Downtown
- Motivation Monday: What Motivates You?
- Claremore Hosts District Planning Dream Workshop
- Blessed Mamas Can be Stressed Mamas
- Claremore Football Live Broadcast Sept 21st 7:00 pm Claremore vs. Collinsville
- Come See What Scouts is All About!
- Looking for a new home? Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area
- This event has passed.
Relay for Life 5k and Fun Run
April 21 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm$35
This year’s Relay for Life features a 5k and Fun Run! The race will begin at CHS Andy Payne Track on Saturday, April 21, at 4:30p (fun run) and 5p (5k).
The Relay For Life 5K is a fundraising race benefiting the American Cancer Society. All proceeds from the race entry will go to the American Cancer Society to fund cancer research, local programs and services and education on cancer prevention. This event will kick off our traditional Relay For Life fundraising event and the theme this year is Superheroes! Come dressed as your favorite superhero as you fight cancer through a light-hearted run. The 5K event will be officially timed and run on a certified 5K course. The 1-mile fun run will not be timed.
Saturday, April 21, 2018
On-Site Registration: 3:00 PM
Fun Run: 4:30 PM
5K: 5:00 PM
Price increases to $5 on race day. All participants will receive an event t-shirt and the top 3 runners in each age division will receive a medal.