- Claremore Men’s Store Donates to Volunteers for Youth
- Save the Date for Claremore High School’s Freshman Orientation
- Light of Hope Opens Claremore Location, Hosts Open House
- VBS Party and Registration in Claremore Today!
- Claremore Museum Launches New Exhibit
- Claremore Ladies, You’re Invited to a Girls Night Out!
- Claremore Hosts 4th of July Extravaganza at Claremore Lake
- RSU in Claremore Offers Tons of Softball Camp Opportunities!
- This event has passed.
Relay for Life
April 21, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Relay For Life of Rogers County will be held on Friday, April 21, at the Andy Payne Track at Claremore High School. The opening ceremonies begin at 6p.
The evening will be full of both fun and reflection. Along with a survivor’s dinner, the luminary ceremony, and survivor laps, there will be plenty of activities for all, including a lip sync battle, a scavenger hunt, and live entertainment. The closing ceremonies will be held afterward, and the event ends at midnight. In between, there will be lots of walking!
Deadline to register and recruit your walking team is March 24.
Find more info HERE or contact Ashton Yancey at 918.477.5411 or Ashton.firstname.lastname@example.org.