- How to Save 20% on a Car in Claremore
- Have You Seen Claremore’s Newest Development?
- How to Tackle “Is Santa Real?” with your Kids
- City of Claremore: Now Hiring Fleet Mechanic
- Date Announced for Claremore Father/Daughter Dance
- Claremore Dealership Gives Back to Veterans
- How to Help Claremore Seniors this Holiday
- See Santa and Buddy the Elf in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
Relay for Life
April 21 @ 6:00 pm
Relay For Life of Rogers County will be held on Friday, April 21, at the Andy Payne Track at Claremore High School. The opening ceremonies begin at 6p.
The evening will be full of both fun and reflection. Along with a survivor’s dinner, the luminary ceremony, and survivor laps, there will be plenty of activities for all, including a lip sync battle, a scavenger hunt, and live entertainment. The closing ceremonies will be held afterward, and the event ends at midnight. In between, there will be lots of walking!
Deadline to register and recruit your walking team is March 24.
Find more info HERE or contact Ashton Yancey at 918.477.5411 or Ashton.firstname.lastname@example.org.