- Claremore Hosts State of Education Luncheon
- New CrossFit Gym Open in Claremore
- See ‘Stagecoach’ on the Big Screen in Claremore!
- Claremore Public Schools Receives GEAR UP Grant
- Downtown Claremore Hosts St. Paddy’s Street Party
- Summer Childcare Option in Claremore
- Claremore Preschool Enrolling Now!
- When is J. Farley’s Opening in Claremore?
- This event has passed.
Relay for Life
April 21, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Relay For Life of Rogers County will be held on Friday, April 21, at the Andy Payne Track at Claremore High School. The opening ceremonies begin at 6p.
The evening will be full of both fun and reflection. Along with a survivor’s dinner, the luminary ceremony, and survivor laps, there will be plenty of activities for all, including a lip sync battle, a scavenger hunt, and live entertainment. The closing ceremonies will be held afterward, and the event ends at midnight. In between, there will be lots of walking!
Deadline to register and recruit your walking team is March 24.
Find more info HERE or contact Ashton Yancey at 918.477.5411 or Ashton.email@example.com.