- Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area!
- Check Out Cars & Coffee in Claremore
- Meet Ronica Warden: Claremore Realtor, Fundraiser, and Survivor
- Claremore Offers FREE Youth Softball Clinics
- Enjoy Carnival Fun in Claremore this Weekend!
- Claremore Hosts FREE Youth Baseball Clinics!
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Claremore’s Favorite Irish-American Pub!
- Claremore Community Theatre Schedules Auditions
- This event has passed.
Prescription Meds Take-Back Event
April 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
In 2015, over 326,000,000 opioid pain pills were dispensed to Oklahomans. That’s a month’s supply for every adult in the state. In addition, more adults died from opioid overdose than in car crashes.
Leftover medications pose a preventable risk to people who possess them, their loved ones and their environment.
Healthy Community Partnership and Volunteers for Youth are hosting a safe medicine disposal event in conjunction with the Rogers County Senior Citizen Day on April 17 at Claremore Expo, 9:00 am to Noon. The first 100 people will receive a locking medication box or pouch.
If you are unable to attend this event, you can safely dispose of your unused or unneeded medications at the following locations:
Claremore PD, Rogers County Sheriff’s Dept., Chelsea PD, Inola PD, Oologah PD, Catoosa PD.
We are unable to accept liquids, needles or inhalers. For more information, go to www.thinksmartok.org