- Get Ready to Catch Some Fish in Claremore!
- Claremore Team Hosts Annual Poker Run
- Claremore NHS Students attend OHSO SAFE summit
- Support a Claremore Family at a Dinner Fundraiser!
- Everything Must Go at Downtown Claremore Business
- Sign Up for a Claremore Golf Tournament!
- Special Cash Mob in Claremore on April 26!
- Green Country Jam concert series just down the road from Claremore
- This event has passed.
Prescription Meds Take-Back Event
April 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
In 2015, over 326,000,000 opioid pain pills were dispensed to Oklahomans. That’s a month’s supply for every adult in the state. In addition, more adults died from opioid overdose than in car crashes.
Leftover medications pose a preventable risk to people who possess them, their loved ones and their environment.
Healthy Community Partnership and Volunteers for Youth are hosting a safe medicine disposal event in conjunction with the Rogers County Senior Citizen Day on April 17 at Claremore Expo, 9:00 am to Noon. The first 100 people will receive a locking medication box or pouch.
If you are unable to attend this event, you can safely dispose of your unused or unneeded medications at the following locations:
Claremore PD, Rogers County Sheriff’s Dept., Chelsea PD, Inola PD, Oologah PD, Catoosa PD.
We are unable to accept liquids, needles or inhalers. For more information, go to www.thinksmartok.org