- Claremore Hosts State of Education Luncheon
- New CrossFit Gym Open in Claremore
- See ‘Stagecoach’ on the Big Screen in Claremore!
- Claremore Public Schools Receives GEAR UP Grant
- Downtown Claremore Hosts St. Paddy’s Street Party
- Summer Childcare Option in Claremore
- Claremore Preschool Enrolling Now!
- When is J. Farley’s Opening in Claremore?
- This event has passed.
Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre
April 22, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00pm, repeating until April 22, 2017
Back by popular demand, the RCHS spring Murder Mystery Dinner Theater returns to Claremore on Friday and Saturday, April 21 & 22, at 6pm at the “groovy” Belvidere Mansion.
Brother Love’s House of Peace and Enlightenment is the latest play written by Mark Ogle and directed by Grant Driver. Tickets are $50 and include dinner, drinks, dessert and a “far-out” play in the Belvidere Mansion’s upstairs third-floor ballroom. Seating is limited; reservations are necessary.
Please call Patrick at (918) 688-0651 to reserve your seat. As we return to the Age of Aquarius for the evening, by all means, come costumed in clothes of the era. And remember, this and other Rogers County Historical Society fundraisers support ongoing restoration efforts for our favorite mansion.