- Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area!
- Check Out Cars & Coffee in Claremore
- Meet Ronica Warden: Claremore Realtor, Fundraiser, and Survivor
- Claremore Offers FREE Youth Softball Clinics
- Enjoy Carnival Fun in Claremore this Weekend!
- Claremore Hosts FREE Youth Baseball Clinics!
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Claremore’s Favorite Irish-American Pub!
- Claremore Community Theatre Schedules Auditions
Mothers Angels Support Group
December 29 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every month that begins at 9:30am on day Last of the month, repeating indefinitely
The most unimaginable pain in the world is losing a child. Whether the child is five or 55, every mother’s pain is unique. It helps to have someone else who understands.
Light of Hope hosts Mothers Angels, a support group for any mother who has lost a child. The group is held the last Saturday of each month, from 9:30a – 11a. It is a safe space for grieving mothers to gather together for each other. It does not matter if the loss is recent or many years ago.
Light breakfast is provided.
Light of Hope is located at 400 N. JM Davis Boulevard.