- Come find the perfect home this weekend!
- Congratulations to Rogers County’s Certified Healthy Oklahoma Awardees
- POUND® Classes Available in Claremore!
- Claremore PD Hosts Citizens Police Academy
- Play Indoor Mini Golf in Claremore this Sunday!
- Claremore Church Hosts Free Weekly Meal
- It’s Not Too Late to Buy Claremore Gridiron Tickets!
- Claremore, Can You Pick up an Extra Box of Valentine’s Day Cards?
- This event has passed.
Mothers Angels Support Group
November 24, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every month that begins at 9:30am on day Last of the month, repeating indefinitely
The most unimaginable pain in the world is losing a child. Whether the child is five or 55, every mother’s pain is unique. It helps to have someone else who understands.
Light of Hope hosts Mothers Angels, a support group for any mother who has lost a child. The group is held the last Saturday of each month, from 9:30a – 11a. It is a safe space for grieving mothers to gather together for each other. It does not matter if the loss is recent or many years ago.
Light breakfast is provided.
Light of Hope is located at 400 N. JM Davis Boulevard.