- RSU Claremore Holding “Holiday on the Hill” Lighting Ceremony on Nov. 27
- Claremore’s Festival of Trees is Back…with Big Changes!
- You Can Help Claremore Veterans this Holiday Season!
- Win a Michael Kors Bag at Carol’s Place in Claremore!
- Claremore, Learn How to Handle Grief this Holiday Season
- Choose Your Christmas Angel in Claremore!
- Santa is Coming to Claremore!
- Shop Local and Save Gas with the Holiday Trolley in Claremore!
Mothers Angels Support Group
November 24 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every month that begins at 9:30am on day Last of the month, repeating indefinitely
The most unimaginable pain in the world is losing a child. Whether the child is five or 55, every mother’s pain is unique. It helps to have someone else who understands.
Light of Hope hosts Mothers Angels, a support group for any mother who has lost a child. The group is held the last Saturday of each month, from 9:30a – 11a. It is a safe space for grieving mothers to gather together for each other. It does not matter if the loss is recent or many years ago.
Light breakfast is provided.
Light of Hope is located at 400 N. JM Davis Boulevard.