- Check Out Cars & Coffee in Claremore
- Come to Habitat for Humanity’s Open House in Claremore!
- Meet Ronica Warden: Claremore Realtor, Fundraiser, and Survivor
- Claremore Offers FREE Youth Softball Clinics
- Enjoy Carnival Fun in Claremore this Weekend!
- Claremore Hosts FREE Youth Baseball Clinics!
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Claremore’s Favorite Irish-American Pub!
- Claremore Community Theatre Schedules Auditions
- This event has passed.
Marriage Conference 2018
October 12 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:30am, repeating until October 13, 2018
Cedar Point Church in Claremore is having a marriage conference October 12 – 13. (Singles are invited to join, as well.)
Mark and Jill Savage, co-authors of the book No More Perfect Marriages, will lead a workshop for engaged couples, newly married, happily married, not-so-happily married, and everyone in-between. They will teach some of the principles from their book to help couples create strong and lasting marriages.
Please take advantage of this opportunity to invest in your marriage and your family!
Cedar Point Church is located at 1660 N Lynn Riggs.
Register online HERE. Prices go up October 1, so don’t delay!
Fee is $55 per couple – $65 if childcare is needed.
Single person is $35
October 12 – 5:30pm – mixer/check-in 7:00pm – main session
October 13 – 8:30am – doors open 9:00am – main session starts 3:00pm – conclusion
Food Trucks will be available on site for lunchtime (lunch is available for purchase)
For more information, please call 918.283.2221.