- Fall Break Open House Listings in the Claremore Area
- You’re Invited to Claremore’s Market Square Dental Open House!
- Claremore Hosts Speed Skating Competition
- Tie Your Shoes
- Eat Some Chili for Claremore Rotary!
- Take Medical Training Classes in Claremore!
- Claremore, You’re Invited to a Free Screening of “What Doesn’t Kill Me”
- Reveille Rotary Sponsors Leading Ladies Non-Profit Award
- This event has passed.
Marriage Conference 2018
October 12 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:30am, repeating until October 13, 2018
Cedar Point Church in Claremore is having a marriage conference October 12 – 13. (Singles are invited to join, as well.)
Mark and Jill Savage, co-authors of the book No More Perfect Marriages, will lead a workshop for engaged couples, newly married, happily married, not-so-happily married, and everyone in-between. They will teach some of the principles from their book to help couples create strong and lasting marriages.
Please take advantage of this opportunity to invest in your marriage and your family!
Cedar Point Church is located at 1660 N Lynn Riggs.
Register online HERE. Prices go up October 1, so don’t delay!
Fee is $55 per couple – $65 if childcare is needed.
Single person is $35
October 12 – 5:30pm – mixer/check-in 7:00pm – main session
October 13 – 8:30am – doors open 9:00am – main session starts 3:00pm – conclusion
Food Trucks will be available on site for lunchtime (lunch is available for purchase)
For more information, please call 918.283.2221.