- Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area!
- Check Out Cars & Coffee in Claremore
- Meet Ronica Warden: Claremore Realtor, Fundraiser, and Survivor
- Claremore Offers FREE Youth Softball Clinics
- Enjoy Carnival Fun in Claremore this Weekend!
- Claremore Hosts FREE Youth Baseball Clinics!
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Claremore’s Favorite Irish-American Pub!
- Claremore Community Theatre Schedules Auditions
- This event has passed.
“Holiday on the Hill” Lighting Ceremony
November 27 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Rogers State University will celebrate the beginning of the holiday season with its annual “Holiday on the Hill” on Nov. 27. featuring musical performances from the choir from Claremont Elementary School, the university’s partner in education.
The campus lighting ceremony is a family-oriented event featuring performances of holiday classics, a reading of “‘Twas the Night Before Christmas” and opportunities for children to have their photo taken with Santa Claus. A copy of the Christmas book will be given out to one lucky winner.
The ceremony will begin at 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 27, in front of Preparatory Hall, the gold-domed building at the main entrance of the Claremore campus. The event is free and open to the public.
The public is encouraged to bring their cameras to take photos of children — and the young at heart – to pose for photos with Santa. Free hot chocolate and hot apple cider will be served.
For more information, call the Student Affairs office at 918-343-7579.