- Be an Apprentice at Shepherd’s Cross in Claremore!
- Claremore Volleyball Camp is Next Week!
- Tom’s Take: Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Roosa School Supplies List: 2nd Grade
- Roosa School Supplies List: 1st Grade
- Myers Begins Tenure with the Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce
- I Wish More People Would…
- New Hours for Claremore Market!
- This event has passed.
Grey Matter Documentary Presentation
April 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The RSU student organization, Social Justice League, has partnered with Volunteers for Youth, Scissortail Media, and the Poetic Justice to bring the documentary Grey Matter to RSU. Grey Matter is a documentary exploring female incarceration in Oklahoma. April 18th at 6 pm, the Grey Matter event will commence in the Will Rogers Auditorium. This event will start with the 30-minute documentary, followed by a panel discussion and will close with refreshments, a poetry display, and prize giveaways.