- Come find the perfect home this weekend!
- Congratulations to Rogers County’s Certified Healthy Oklahoma Awardees
- POUND® Classes Available in Claremore!
- Claremore PD Hosts Citizens Police Academy
- Play Indoor Mini Golf in Claremore this Sunday!
- Claremore Church Hosts Free Weekly Meal
- It’s Not Too Late to Buy Claremore Gridiron Tickets!
- Claremore, Can You Pick up an Extra Box of Valentine’s Day Cards?
- This event has passed.
The Great Gown Affair
February 17, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
If you’re looking for a spectacular gown, mark your calendar for Saturday, February 17! The Great Gown Affair will be held at Three Twenty on Main (320 W. Will Rogers) in historic downtown Claremore. There will be more than 2,000 gowns from which to shop, including wedding, prom, and pageant attire.
The sale is open from 10a – 3p. The sale will be open to the public and the military community. Dresses will range in donations from $25 – $100, with all proceeds going to the National Guard Association of Oklahoma to support enlisted service members.
For more information, please contact Connie Hurt at 918-833-7732 or 918-625-0348.