- Play Indoor Mini Golf in Claremore this Sunday!
- Claremore Church Hosts Free Weekly Meal
- It’s Not Too Late to Buy Claremore Gridiron Tickets!
- Claremore, Can You Pick up an Extra Box of Valentine’s Day Cards?
- Find Out the Latest in Claremore at the State of the City Luncheon
- Claremore Chamber’s Hot Topic Lunch: Vote Yes for Roads and Bridges!
- Claremore, You’re Invited to Jam Night!
- Give Blood in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
Free Youth Softball Clinics
February 5, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Monday, repeating until February 12, 2018
The City of Claremore is sponsoring FREE softball clinics! Open to girls ages 5 – 13, clinics will be held at the Claremore Community Center.
February 5, 2018 ~ Coach Keeli Garroutte (Claremore High School, Head Softball Coach) and Members of her 2018 team.
February 12, 2018 ~ Coach Brandon Green (Sequoyah High School, Head Softball Coach) and Members of his 2018 team.
Your child will need to bring their ball glove and wear rubber sole shoes (no cleats). The hours for the clinics will be 6:30 pm until 8:00 pm and will be held at the Claremore Community Center ~ 2301 N. Sioux ~ Claremore, OK. Please do not enter the building before 6:15 pm on clinic night.
To enroll in any of these free clinics or additional information, please e-mail Ron Paris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Claremore Park and Recreation Department at (918)342-2522. Please provide your child/children name, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s contact telephone and parents e-mail address.
In case of inclement weather, the clinic will be cancelled and you will be notified via e-mail.