- Claremore Hosts State of Education Luncheon
- New CrossFit Gym Open in Claremore
- See ‘Stagecoach’ on the Big Screen in Claremore!
- Claremore Public Schools Receives GEAR UP Grant
- Downtown Claremore Hosts St. Paddy’s Street Party
- Summer Childcare Option in Claremore
- Claremore Preschool Enrolling Now!
- When is J. Farley’s Opening in Claremore?
- This event has passed.
Free Youth Softball Clinics
February 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Monday, repeating until February 12, 2018
The City of Claremore is sponsoring FREE softball clinics! Open to girls ages 5 – 13, clinics will be held at the Claremore Community Center.
February 5, 2018 ~ Coach Keeli Garroutte (Claremore High School, Head Softball Coach) and Members of her 2018 team.
February 12, 2018 ~ Coach Brandon Green (Sequoyah High School, Head Softball Coach) and Members of his 2018 team.
Your child will need to bring their ball glove and wear rubber sole shoes (no cleats). The hours for the clinics will be 6:30 pm until 8:00 pm and will be held at the Claremore Community Center ~ 2301 N. Sioux ~ Claremore, OK. Please do not enter the building before 6:15 pm on clinic night.
To enroll in any of these free clinics or additional information, please e-mail Ron Paris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Claremore Park and Recreation Department at (918)342-2522. Please provide your child/children name, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s contact telephone and parents e-mail address.
In case of inclement weather, the clinic will be cancelled and you will be notified via e-mail.