- Breakfast at the Boom Supports Claremore Restaurant, Downtown Stores
- Be an Action Hero in Claremore!
- Claremore Job Alert!
- New Menu Items at Francesco’s in Claremore!
- See Will’s Last Picture Show on the Big Screen
- RSU Athletics Dinner & Auction has Some AWESOME Items!
- Claremore, Wash Your Car!
- Will Rogers Ranch: Come to Family Day this Saturday!
- This event has passed.
Free Youth Softball Clinics
February 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Monday, repeating until February 12, 2018
The City of Claremore is sponsoring FREE softball clinics! Open to girls ages 5 – 13, clinics will be held at the Claremore Community Center.
February 5, 2018 ~ Coach Keeli Garroutte (Claremore High School, Head Softball Coach) and Members of her 2018 team.
February 12, 2018 ~ Coach Brandon Green (Sequoyah High School, Head Softball Coach) and Members of his 2018 team.
Your child will need to bring their ball glove and wear rubber sole shoes (no cleats). The hours for the clinics will be 6:30 pm until 8:00 pm and will be held at the Claremore Community Center ~ 2301 N. Sioux ~ Claremore, OK. Please do not enter the building before 6:15 pm on clinic night.
To enroll in any of these free clinics or additional information, please e-mail Ron Paris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Claremore Park and Recreation Department at (918)342-2522. Please provide your child/children name, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s contact telephone and parents e-mail address.
In case of inclement weather, the clinic will be cancelled and you will be notified via e-mail.