- Claremore’s Food Truck Thursday Smashes into New Season
- Sign up for Summer Reading in Claremore on June 1
- Summer Reading Kicks Off at Claremore Library
- Claremore Rodeo Drawing Top Cowboys
- Tomorrow is the day! Claremore’s Will Rogers Stampede Rodeo Goes for 5X Small Rodeo of the Year
- Summer of 2018’s ‘Must See’ Movies
- We’ve got the ‘Right Choice’ for Roofing in Claremore
- How to Get a FREE Sno-Cone in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
Free Youth Softball Clinics
February 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Monday, repeating until February 12, 2018
The City of Claremore is sponsoring FREE softball clinics! Open to girls ages 5 – 13, clinics will be held at the Claremore Community Center.
February 5, 2018 ~ Coach Keeli Garroutte (Claremore High School, Head Softball Coach) and Members of her 2018 team.
February 12, 2018 ~ Coach Brandon Green (Sequoyah High School, Head Softball Coach) and Members of his 2018 team.
Your child will need to bring their ball glove and wear rubber sole shoes (no cleats). The hours for the clinics will be 6:30 pm until 8:00 pm and will be held at the Claremore Community Center ~ 2301 N. Sioux ~ Claremore, OK. Please do not enter the building before 6:15 pm on clinic night.
To enroll in any of these free clinics or additional information, please e-mail Ron Paris at email@example.com or call the Claremore Park and Recreation Department at (918)342-2522. Please provide your child/children name, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s contact telephone and parents e-mail address.
In case of inclement weather, the clinic will be cancelled and you will be notified via e-mail.