- Learn About Essential Oils at this FREE Claremore Event!
- Rogers County Largest Garage Sale is in Claremore!
- Free Monster Mash Dash 5k in Claremore!
- Waggin Days in Claremore: Play to Support Heritage Hills!
- Oooh, the Claremore Flea Market is Back!
- Calling All Claremore Quilters!
- The ‘Mom Win’ Life Hack Everyone is Talking About
- Try These Tongue Twisters Next Time You’re at a Train on a Tuesday in Claremore
- This event has passed.
FREE Essential Oils 101 Class
September 23 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Curious about Essential Oils? Essential Oils 101
The average person applies 300 chemicals to their body every single day, and 80 of those chemicals before breakfast! Most are from four things—soap, makeup, shampoo, and hair care. The biggest pollutants in our home are fabric softener, dryer sheets, air freshener plug-ins, and candles. You are literally poisoning your family every day with the stuff that you can’t pronounce in your home, like your bright blue dish soap, the cleaner you use for your kitchen counters, processed food, and more. Health and safety data only exists for 15 percent of all the chemicals out there, even though so many are known to cause asthma or endocrine disruptions.
Essential oils are a better way. They are totally chemical free, steam distilled or cold pressed from pure plants. There’s nothing in them but that one oil, whether its lemon, tangerine, lavender, peppermint or others. There are over a million uses for essential oils—cleaning supplies, personal care products like toothpaste and deodorant, in the diffuser, oil-infused nutritional supplements. Come to a one-hour class that costs you nothing to learn how to kick chemicals in your home to the curb. I will walk you through step-by-step. It’s easy, simple, and it’s a small change you can make to protect your family and take charge of what’s in your house.
Where: Cappuccino Corner
900 E Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017
When: September 23rd at 10:30am
Who: Those curious about essential oils and living a chemical-free life.