- It’s annual BIG FINISH sale for year end deals at Melton
- Open Houses – Weekend of December 15th
- Play Basketball for a Sweet Claremore Kiddo!
- Eat Chick-fil-A for Claremont!
- West Bend Winterland Closed for Christmas Eve
- How to Save 20% on a Car in Claremore
- Have You Seen Claremore’s Newest Development?
- How to Tackle “Is Santa Real?” with your Kids
- This event has passed.
First-Time Home Buyers Class
March 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you interested in buying a home? It can be intimidating, especially if you’re a first-time buyer or it’s been a while since you’re last purchase. Not to worry, we have a solution for you!
On Thursday, March 9, you can attend a FREE First Time Home Buyers Class at North Block Common in downtown Claremore. Jessica Wilbourn (REALTOR, Coldwell Banker Select) will go over the home-buying process. Grant Gingerich (State Farm Agent) will explain insurance and requirements for home and auto and Mac McMillan (Gateway Mortgage) will explain regulation changes and what to expect in the new mortgage world and to round things out, APEX Title will go over the closing process. The class will run from 6:30p – 8p.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided by APEX Title & Closing. Space is limited, so don’t wait! RSVPs are required. To register, visit the event page HERE and click “going”.