- How to Hire in Claremore
- Ready for a Giant Slip ‘n Slide, Claremore?
- Motivation Monday: How to Skip the Vending Machines
- Moms, You’re Doing a Good Job
- Hacks to Make House Cleaning Easier
- Downtown Claremore to Set up a Carnival
- How You Can Help a Claremore Food Pantry
- Meet Claremore’s New Dentist: Dr. Pahle and His Pearly Whites!
- This event has passed.
First-Time Home Buyers Class
March 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you interested in buying a home? It can be intimidating, especially if you’re a first-time buyer or it’s been a while since you’re last purchase. Not to worry, we have a solution for you!
On Thursday, March 9, you can attend a FREE First Time Home Buyers Class at North Block Common in downtown Claremore. Jessica Wilbourn (REALTOR, Coldwell Banker Select) will go over the home-buying process. Grant Gingerich (State Farm Agent) will explain insurance and requirements for home and auto and Mac McMillan (Gateway Mortgage) will explain regulation changes and what to expect in the new mortgage world and to round things out, APEX Title will go over the closing process. The class will run from 6:30p – 8p.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided by APEX Title & Closing. Space is limited, so don’t wait! RSVPs are required. To register, visit the event page HERE and click “going”.