- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- Be a Literacy Tutor in Claremore!
- Claremore, a Sweet Unicorn Needs Your Help!
- Iconic Claremore Restaurant is Closing…
- Take Sheep Shearing School in Claremore!
- New Look, New Night for the Claremore Rodeo
- Dispose of your Meds Properly at Claremore Event
- Buy Rustic Cuff and Support Claremore Organization
- This event has passed.
First-Time Home Buyers Class
March 9, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you interested in buying a home? It can be intimidating, especially if you’re a first-time buyer or it’s been a while since you’re last purchase. Not to worry, we have a solution for you!
On Thursday, March 9, you can attend a FREE First Time Home Buyers Class at North Block Common in downtown Claremore. Jessica Wilbourn (REALTOR, Coldwell Banker Select) will go over the home-buying process. Grant Gingerich (State Farm Agent) will explain insurance and requirements for home and auto and Mac McMillan (Gateway Mortgage) will explain regulation changes and what to expect in the new mortgage world and to round things out, APEX Title will go over the closing process. The class will run from 6:30p – 8p.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided by APEX Title & Closing. Space is limited, so don’t wait! RSVPs are required. To register, visit the event page HERE and click “going”.