- Roosa School Supplies List: 2nd Grade
- Roosa School Supplies List: 1st Grade
- Myers Begins Tenure with the Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce
- I Wish More People Would…
- New Hours for Claremore Market!
- Be a Mentor for a Claremore Kiddo!
- Claremore Chamber is Hiring
- Claremore Football Hosts Annual Pigskin Pigout
- This event has passed.
Eye Ball 101 Class
March 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Eye Ball 101 is a one-hour comprehensive overview of eye health and an overview of the four main medical conditions that affect eyesight month older adults. The presentation is designed to benefit all older adults and is delivered without a reliance on heavy medical jargon. Eye Ball 101 is a course that was developed in partnership with the Dean McGee Eye Institute on the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Campus.
Walk away from this FREE class with a better understanding of cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy, as well as info on how low vision affects older adults. You’ll get local and national resources for information on eye health, and a listing of Oklahoma eye doctors and clinics to help maintain good eye health.
This class is being held at the Claremore Senior Center (475 E. Blue Starr Dr.) on Wednesday, March 14, from 10a – 11a. Participants are encouraged to bring pen and paper for taking notes. OHAI will provide take-home materials for all information covered in the class.
To sign up, please call Devon Murray at 888-616-8161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to be registered in order to attend.