- It’s annual BIG FINISH sale for year end deals at Melton
- Open Houses – Weekend of December 15th
- Play Basketball for a Sweet Claremore Kiddo!
- Eat Chick-fil-A for Claremont!
- West Bend Winterland Closed for Christmas Eve
- How to Save 20% on a Car in Claremore
- Have You Seen Claremore’s Newest Development?
- How to Tackle “Is Santa Real?” with your Kids
- This event has passed.
Claremore’s Cajun Cook-off and FREE Concert
April 1 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The Will Rogers Stampede folks are bringing an awesome family event to Claremore on Saturday, April 1! There will be a “Backin’ the Blue” Cajun Cook-off benefitting the Stampede rodeo and Rogers County Mounted Patrol.
There will be a gumbo cook-off and plenty of Cajun food for all! Tasting kits will go on sale at 5:30p on the 1st. Entry fee for cooking teams is $100.
There will be free music all evening featuring Shinyribs and the Shinyribs Dancers as the headline act. Steve Ham and his Jambalaya Jass Band will kick off the evening at 6p on the Stampede Stage.
For more details, please call David at 918-798-3201.