- Do you have the best ticket in Claremore? The Will Rogers Stampede Rodeo is just 6 days away!
- Motivation Monday: Yummy Chicken Teriyaki Recipe!
- Cherokee Nation Donates $55,000 to Local Law Enforcement
- Heads Up: Claremore Fireworks Show on Friday
- 7 days til the dirt hits the fans! Claremore get ready to RODEO!
- Play Night Golf in Claremore!
- CASA Recognizes Rogers County Volunteer
- Manufacturers Sought to Attend Open Innovation Workshop in Claremore
- This event has passed.
Claremore’s Cajun Cook-off and FREE Concert
April 1, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The Will Rogers Stampede folks are bringing an awesome family event to Claremore on Saturday, April 1! There will be a “Backin’ the Blue” Cajun Cook-off benefitting the Stampede rodeo and Rogers County Mounted Patrol.
There will be a gumbo cook-off and plenty of Cajun food for all! Tasting kits will go on sale at 5:30p on the 1st. Entry fee for cooking teams is $100.
There will be free music all evening featuring Shinyribs and the Shinyribs Dancers as the headline act. Steve Ham and his Jambalaya Jass Band will kick off the evening at 6p on the Stampede Stage.
For more details, please call David at 918-798-3201.