- How to Hire in Claremore
- Ready for a Giant Slip ‘n Slide, Claremore?
- Motivation Monday: How to Skip the Vending Machines
- Moms, You’re Doing a Good Job
- Hacks to Make House Cleaning Easier
- Downtown Claremore to Set up a Carnival
- How You Can Help a Claremore Food Pantry
- Meet Claremore’s New Dentist: Dr. Pahle and His Pearly Whites!
- This event has passed.
Claremore’s Cajun Cook-off and FREE Concert
April 1 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The Will Rogers Stampede folks are bringing an awesome family event to Claremore on Saturday, April 1! There will be a “Backin’ the Blue” Cajun Cook-off benefitting the Stampede rodeo and Rogers County Mounted Patrol.
There will be a gumbo cook-off and plenty of Cajun food for all! Tasting kits will go on sale at 5:30p on the 1st. Entry fee for cooking teams is $100.
There will be free music all evening featuring Shinyribs and the Shinyribs Dancers as the headline act. Steve Ham and his Jambalaya Jass Band will kick off the evening at 6p on the Stampede Stage.
For more details, please call David at 918-798-3201.