- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- Be a Literacy Tutor in Claremore!
- Claremore, a Sweet Unicorn Needs Your Help!
- Iconic Claremore Restaurant is Closing…
- Take Sheep Shearing School in Claremore!
- New Look, New Night for the Claremore Rodeo
- Dispose of your Meds Properly at Claremore Event
- Buy Rustic Cuff and Support Claremore Organization
- This event has passed.
Claremore’s Cajun Cook-off and FREE Concert
April 1, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The Will Rogers Stampede folks are bringing an awesome family event to Claremore on Saturday, April 1! There will be a “Backin’ the Blue” Cajun Cook-off benefitting the Stampede rodeo and Rogers County Mounted Patrol.
There will be a gumbo cook-off and plenty of Cajun food for all! Tasting kits will go on sale at 5:30p on the 1st. Entry fee for cooking teams is $100.
There will be free music all evening featuring Shinyribs and the Shinyribs Dancers as the headline act. Steve Ham and his Jambalaya Jass Band will kick off the evening at 6p on the Stampede Stage.
For more details, please call David at 918-798-3201.