- Meet FirsTitle Claremore’s New Escrow Officer!
- Food Trucks, Fun, and Fellowship at Vessel Church in Claremore
- Swim for Free in Claremore!
- Claremore Rec Now Offers Boot Camp Classes
- Motivation Monday: Get Focus & Balance with this Easy Yoga Flow
- Come find the perfect home this weekend!
- Congratulations to Rogers County’s Certified Healthy Oklahoma Awardees
- POUND® Classes Available in Claremore!
ClaremoreMoH – Museum of History Open
April 11, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History is open to the public Tuesdays – Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.