- Do you have the best ticket in Claremore? The Will Rogers Stampede Rodeo is just 6 days away!
- Motivation Monday: Yummy Chicken Teriyaki Recipe!
- Cherokee Nation Donates $55,000 to Local Law Enforcement
- Heads Up: Claremore Fireworks Show on Friday
- 7 days til the dirt hits the fans! Claremore get ready to RODEO!
- Play Night Golf in Claremore!
- CASA Recognizes Rogers County Volunteer
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
March 21, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.