- Roosa School Supplies List: 2nd Grade
- Roosa School Supplies List: 1st Grade
- Myers Begins Tenure with the Claremore Area Chamber of Commerce
- I Wish More People Would…
- New Hours for Claremore Market!
- Be a Mentor for a Claremore Kiddo!
- Claremore Chamber is Hiring
- Claremore Football Hosts Annual Pigskin Pigout
ClaremoreMoH- Museum of History Open Saturdays
July 27, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.