- RSU Claremore Holding “Holiday on the Hill” Lighting Ceremony on Nov. 27
- Claremore’s Festival of Trees is Back…with Big Changes!
- You Can Help Claremore Veterans this Holiday Season!
- Win a Michael Kors Bag at Carol’s Place in Claremore!
- Claremore, Learn How to Handle Grief this Holiday Season
- Choose Your Christmas Angel in Claremore!
- Santa is Coming to Claremore!
- Shop Local and Save Gas with the Holiday Trolley in Claremore!
ClaremoreMoH – Museum of History Open
November 27 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History is open to the public Tuesdays – Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.