- Play Indoor Mini Golf in Claremore this Sunday!
- Claremore Church Hosts Free Weekly Meal
- It’s Not Too Late to Buy Claremore Gridiron Tickets!
- Claremore, Can You Pick up an Extra Box of Valentine’s Day Cards?
- Find Out the Latest in Claremore at the State of the City Luncheon
- Claremore Chamber’s Hot Topic Lunch: Vote Yes for Roads and Bridges!
- Claremore, You’re Invited to Jam Night!
- Give Blood in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
ClaremoreMoH – Museum of History Open
November 22, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History is open to the public Tuesdays – Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.