- Melton -Service -Thanksgiving Travel Safe Sale!
- Heather’s House: Claremore’s Newest Daycare
- Learn About Claremore’s Christmas Tree!
- Hillcrest Hospital Claremore Receives an ‘A’ for Patient Safety
- Claremore Church Hosts Annual Taco Soup/Bake Sale/Bazaar
- You Can Help a Claremore Family in Need!
- Trade Blood for Pizza in Claremore!
- Claremore Chamber Hosts State of the County Luncheon
- This event has passed.
ClaremoreMoH – Museum of History Open
October 23 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History is open to the public Tuesdays – Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.