- Fall Break Open House Listings in the Claremore Area
- You’re Invited to Claremore’s Market Square Dental Open House!
- Claremore Hosts Speed Skating Competition
- Tie Your Shoes
- Eat Some Chili for Claremore Rotary!
- Take Medical Training Classes in Claremore!
- Claremore, You’re Invited to a Free Screening of “What Doesn’t Kill Me”
- Reveille Rotary Sponsors Leading Ladies Non-Profit Award
- This event has passed.
ClaremoreMoH – Museum of History Open
October 12 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History is open to the public Tuesdays – Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.