- A Review of ‘His Nineteenth Year’
- Open Houses – Weekend of January 19th
- Motivation Monday: Here’s Where Change Comes From
- RoCo Fit Returns in March: Let’s Get Moving, Claremore!
- Eat at Chick-fil-A Claremore and Support Legacy Christian School!
- Sign Up Now for Girls Softball in Claremore!
- Oklahoma Strong Blood Drive Begins Thursday
- Meteorologist Coming to Claremore!
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
August 11 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.