- Claremore Garage Sales this Weekend
- Hillcats Men’s Basketball Hires Carter as Assistant Coach
- Help Claremore Kids Learn to Love Reading: Volunteers Wanted
- RoCo Training Center Now Hiring in Claremore
- Coldwell Banker Open House List July 21-22
- Be an Apprentice at Shepherd’s Cross in Claremore!
- Claremore Volleyball Camp is Next Week!
- Tom’s Take: Ant-Man and the Wasp
- This event has passed.
ClaremoreMoH- Museum of History Open Saturdays
June 23 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.