- Claremore Garage Sales this Weekend
- Senior Information Fair Coming to Claremore
- Beau Jennings to Perform in Claremore
- Get Ready to Hop in Your Socks, Claremore!
- Breakfast at the Boom Supports Claremore Restaurant, Downtown Stores
- Be an Action Hero in Claremore!
- Claremore Job Alert!
- New Menu Items at Francesco’s in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
ClaremoreMoH- Museum of History Open Saturdays
May 5 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.