- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- Help Claremore Main Street WIN!
- Claremore Hosts Respite Day for Siblings
- Claremore Man Gets First Haircut in Over a Year at The Haberdashery
- Claremore Offers Summer Day Camps for Kids
- Claremore FFA Greenhouse is Open for Business!
- Claremore Market Schedules Grand Opening Celebration
- Donate Blood at Claremore-Sequoyah!
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
May 5 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.