- Summer Sports Camps in Claremore: The List
- How to Refresh Your Home for Spring
- This is What You Should Have by 35. Allegedly.
- Hay(Hey) Claremore, get your Will Rogers Stampede tickets today!
- Claremore Rodeo Celebrates Clem McSpadden at Park Dedication
- Do you have the best ticket in Claremore? The Will Rogers Stampede Rodeo is just 6 days away!
- Motivation Monday: Yummy Chicken Teriyaki Recipe!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
February 17 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.