- Claremore Hosts State of Education Luncheon
- New CrossFit Gym Open in Claremore
- See ‘Stagecoach’ on the Big Screen in Claremore!
- Claremore Public Schools Receives GEAR UP Grant
- Downtown Claremore Hosts St. Paddy’s Street Party
- Summer Childcare Option in Claremore
- Claremore Preschool Enrolling Now!
- When is J. Farley’s Opening in Claremore?
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
February 17 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.