- Claremore’s Food Truck Thursday Smashes into New Season
- Sign up for Summer Reading in Claremore on June 1
- Summer Reading Kicks Off at Claremore Library
- Claremore Rodeo Drawing Top Cowboys
- Tomorrow is the day! Claremore’s Will Rogers Stampede Rodeo Goes for 5X Small Rodeo of the Year
- Summer of 2018’s ‘Must See’ Movies
- We’ve got the ‘Right Choice’ for Roofing in Claremore
- How to Get a FREE Sno-Cone in Claremore!
- This event has passed.
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
February 3 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.