- Claremore Citizens Police Academy: Apply Now!
- Grant Opportunity Open to Downtown Claremore Businesses
- Claremore Goes West: Doing New Things
- Claremore Jam Night Scheduled for February 2
- Save on Dental Exams at Claremore’s All About Animals!
- You’re invited to attend an open house at Northeast Tech’s Pryor Campus
- A Review of ‘His Nineteenth Year’
- Open Houses – Weekend of January 19th
Claremore Museum of History Open Saturdays
January 27 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.