- Claremore Garage Sales This Weekend
- Claremore’s Newest Restaurant is FABULOUS
- Claremore Dentist Offering Special on Migraine Relief
- FREE Parenting Workshop Offered in Claremore
- RoCo Fit Starts in August: Get Moving, Claremore!
- Enjoy a FREE Movie and Game Night in Claremore!
- Claremore Men’s Store Donates to Volunteers for Youth
- Save the Date for Claremore High School’s Freshman Orientation
- This event has passed.
ClaremoreMoH- Museum of History Open Saturdays
December 9, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History will is open to the public on Saturdays from 11 am to 3 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.