- We’ve Got an Awesome Giveaway, Claremore!
- Give Some Claremore Animals a Very Merry Christmas!
- Smart Ways to Eat Healthy During the Holidays
- Check out an open house this weekend in the Claremore area!
- Claremore Cub Scouts are Asking for Food Donations!
- Holiday Health Tips from Rogers County Health Department
- Claremore Band is Raffling Disney Tickets!
- Claremore Kids are Invited to a Fun Day at Jingle Ball Camp!
- This event has passed.
ClaremoreMoH – Museum of History Open
October 11 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating indefinitely
The Claremore Museum of History is open to the public Tuesdays – Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm. They have a variety of exhibits including the “surrey with the fringe on top” used in filming Oklahoma!. The museum is located at 121 North Weenonah Avenue in the old Will Rogers Library building. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of our town and see some amazing artifacts. Admission is just $2 per person.